Bay Retreat Villas, St Merryn
Open all year
2 bedroom villas sleeps max 6
Dogs welcome in selected villas
Stylish base, great location
Set within St Merryn Park, Bay Retreat is a small complex of 28 villas ideally positioned close to the north coast yet still convenient for exploring the whole of Cornwall.
The 2 bedroom villas feature open plan living on the ground floor which then lead onto a private outdoor garden area.
Contemporary 4 star villas
- Two-bedrooms, one double with Juliet balcony and TV and one twin
- Bathroom with bath plus shower attachment with shower screen and toilet
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Lounge/diner with widescreen TV and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances including electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout with a smoke alarm system
- Heating and electric included
- Ground floor internal storage area
- Private garden with furniture, plus a timber decked terrace leading onto small lawn, or a gravel area.
Please note all villas are entirely non-smoking.
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Shop 2 minutes walk from villas
- Free Wi-Fi
- St Merryn Village approximately 1 mile
- Dogs welcome in selected villas
- Newquay airport 9 miles away
- One free reserved private parking space per villa plus landscaped amenity area with overflow parking
Standard self-catering tariff
Minimum duration usually 3 nights
Lowest prices are bookable online but please see below for a guide to the maximum price our online system will charge.
2018/2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom villa.
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|29 Mar – 13 Apr||165||495||495||695|
|14 Apr – 24 May||140||420||420||630|
|25 May – 2 Jun||205||615||615||975|
|3 Jun – 22 Jun||165||495||495||765|
|23 Jun – 5 Jul||190||570||570||875|
|6 Jul – 19 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|20 Jul – 17 Aug||265||795||795||1325|
|18 Aug – 27 Aug||255||765||765||1275|
|28 Aug – 20 Sep||170||510||510||795|
|21 Sep – 18 Oct||140||420||420||630|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||170||510||510||695|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||125||375||375||500|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
|1 Jan – 3 Apr 2019||125||375||375||500|
|4 Apr – 19 Apr||165||495||495||695|
|20 Apr – 23 May||140||420||420||630|
|24 May – 1 Jun||205||615||615||975|
Lowest Price Guarantee
Book online for our best available prices
A £100 per villa security deposit is payable with the balance, which is due one month prior to arrival. This deposit is fully refundable subject to deductions for loss, damage, breakages or if the villa is not left in the same condition as found on arrival.
St Merryn Park amenities
- Children’s playground adjacent to villas
- Tennis courts
- Recreation field
Well behaved dogs (maximum 2) welcome in selected dog friendly villas subject to advance booking and a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.
There are many lovely walks in the surrounding countryside. Within St Merryn Park there is a specific dog exercise area with dog waste bins.
Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.